The Olde Church of Saint Andrew
135 S. Sycamore Street
Newtown, PA 18940
In 1880, a small band of Catholic families met together, searched for pastoral guidance, obtained land and finally built their church on South Sycamore Street, Newtown, dedicating it to Saint Andrew.
Friends of the Olde Church
Saint Andrew was
formed in 1986
for the preservation
In 2001 a total
Center Aisle: Bottom step to door: 19 yards
Sanctuary Width: along front: 18'5"
Back wall to front of step: 14'11"
Either side of altar: 7 1/2
The "Jewel of Sycamore Street" is currently used for Scripture Study groups, Adult Faith Formation presentations and activities. It is available for small funerals and weddings
if requested by the family.